[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Introducing New CPERS Staff

VIDAL Trudy * DAS Trudy.Vidal at oregon.gov
Wed Nov 9 08:45:26 PST 2016

Good Morning,

I'm excited to introduce three new members of the DAS Central PERS Services Team:

Coleen Hogan - Retirement Services Support
Yvonne Beaty - Retirement Services Analyst
Annamarie Kelly - Retirement Services Analyst

All of these ladies can be reached at the Central PERS Services email address:  Central PERS Services Team * DAS Central.PERSServicesTeam at oregon.gov<mailto:Central.PERSServicesTeam at oregon.gov> .  For agency assignments for all the CPERS analysts, please see the following link at our website:  http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Payroll/Pages/cpersteam.aspx .  Please join me in welcoming them to the DAS team!  Thank you.

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services