[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Calling all cars.... time to update your address!

TOBIASSON Shauna M * DAS Shauna.M.TOBIASSON at oregon.gov
Wed Dec 6 09:57:49 PST 2017

Season's greetings to all of our payroll and HR partners!

If you read the latest edition of PERSpectives you will recall that PERS member annual statements are being mailed in early spring of 2018.

PERS recommended making sure employee addresses are up to date by March 9th; however, since we are a monthly reporter addresses actually need to be accurate in PPDB by the end of January 2018 in order for PERS records to be updated by March 9th.

We encourage agency payroll and HR shops to request address updates now so that we have as few returned statements as possible. This equals reduced work for all!

Wishing you a season of gladness and cheer!

Shauna Tobiasson
Senior Retirement Services Analyst
Centralized PERS Services Team
DAS Enterprise Goods and Services