[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Staffing Changes at DAS CPERS

VIDAL Trudy * DAS Trudy.Vidal at oregon.gov
Thu Apr 5 08:13:12 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon,

I'm happy to announce that Jannel Kropf has a new position within the CPERS unit.  She will no longer serve as an agency analyst.  Jannel has transitioned her agency assignments to Yvonne Beaty and Annamarie Kelly.  Jannel will now be responsible for statewide training, special agency projects, USERRA oversight, oversight of the annual reconciliation and agency invoicing process, amongst some other duties.  We will post a new contact list for agencies on our website soon.  Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this transition.  Thank you.

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services