[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] CPERS/PERS Statewide Training links/documents from December 5.

KROPF Jannel M * DAS Jannel.M.KROPF at oregon.gov
Fri Jan 4 09:12:29 PST 2019

Good morning,

For those that were unable to attend the DAS Centralized PERS Services Team (CPERS) and PERS Employer Service Center (PERS) Partnership Forum Statewide Training on December 5, 2018, I'd like to provide you with the link to the power point and I've attached a Q&A from that morning.

Power Point:  https://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Payroll/Documents/WhatWeDo.pdf

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or agency training needs.

Thank you,

Jannel Kropf
Centralized PERS Services Team
DAS Enterprise Goods and Services
Financial Business Systems
Phone: (503) 378-8393
FAX: (503) 378-4596

DAS Centralized PERS Services Team website: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this e-mail, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

SL2