[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Returned Mail: PERS Annual Member Statements

TOBIASSON Shauna M * DAS Shauna.M.TOBIASSON at oregon.gov
Tue Jul 23 12:57:14 PDT 2019

Agency HR & Payroll,

DAS CPERS has begun receiving returned member statements from PERS due to incorrect addresses. We will be sending some of these to you for resolution.  If the updated address has already been entered on the state systems, we will forward these statements directly to the employees.

We understand that with the implementation of Workday, employees are responsible for entering their own address. We also understand that this goes through an approval process. Please keep in mind that whatever the employee enters in Workday becomes their permanent address and updates their PERS account. Workday is the system of record, and as such employees need to enter their legal address.

We hope that you will communicate this to your employees so they understand that they are ultimately responsible for entering a legal address in order to receive their PERS statement and W2 each year.

Thank you,
DAS Centralized PERS (CPERS)