[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] PERS Class Plan Conversion Scheduled for 6/18/21 3:05 PM

TOBIASSON Shauna M * DAS Shauna.M.TOBIASSON at oregon.gov
Thu Jun 17 16:02:06 PDT 2021

Greetings HR & Payroll Partners,

The Workday Team will be running the much anticipated PERS Class Plan conversion tomorrow 6/18/21 at 3:05 PM.

A couple reminders:

·       Certain groups of employees will be incorrect post conversion. Thank you in advance for your patience as we work to fix these. These groups are:

o   Retiree R & M codes

o   Legislature 4 & H codes

o   Re-Employment codes 5,7,T, and U

·       You may utilize the "HCM Current Worker Report" to review PERS Class Plan data by employee before and after conversion to audit

I will send another communication once all post-conversion corrections have been made and this project is considered complete. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Shauna Tobiasson | Senior CPERS Analyst | DAS-EGS-CPERS
Shauna.m.tobiasson at oregon.gov<mailto:Shauna.m.tobiasson at oregon.gov> | Ph: 971-719-3173
Website: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."  ― Ralph Waldo Emerson