[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] FBS CPERS New Permanent Building Location - DAS East

TOBIASSON Shauna M * DAS Shauna.M.TOBIASSON at oregon.gov
Wed Oct 20 13:02:51 PDT 2021

FBS CPERS Customers,

Financial Business Systems (CPERS) is permanently moving our physical location to DAS East effective November 1, 2021.  Our new address for the permanent location is:

1225 Ferry Street SE FL 2
Salem OR 97301-4278

This address will be effective November 1st for shuttle service, check pickup and US Postal Service mail.  Please start using this address with the normal title you use for any mail you are shuttling to us starting on that date.  FBS staff will periodically check the DAS West mail room and P&D Location for any mail not using the new address. If you have any questions regarding our permanent move, please reach out to your normal contacts.

Thank you for your understanding during this transition.

Centralized PERS Services Team