[Datamart-News] Server Upgrade an Overall Success!!

FLICKER Linda * SCD SARS Linda.Flicker at state.or.us
Wed Sep 24 16:07:50 PDT 2008

As many of you know, we've encountered a few issues this week getting
passwords reset, upgrading drivers on PCs, and working out a few other
defects.  We have successfully resolved most of these issues and
continue to work on the remaining few.

A big thank you to the agencies technical departments for their
cooperation and support!

And thanks to all of you for your patience and understanding!

 All in all, the upgrade was a success thanks to everyone involved!

 If you experience problems with your password or other connectivity
issues, please let me know!

Linda Flicker

Sr. Datamart Business Analyst

State Controller's Division-SARS