[Datamart-News] User Question Regarding Excel ODC files

FLICKER Linda * SCD SARS linda.flicker at state.or.us
Mon Jun 1 08:05:23 PDT 2009

Good Morning,

A fellow Datamart user is trying to use Excel to connect to the Datamart
and is having some issues. If anyone has knowledge that they can share
on this topic please respond! Any information we get will be shared with
all.

See below! Thanks and have a great day!

"I was wondering if anyone out there had set up an .odc file (this is
the Excel equivalent to an .oce file) to connect in to the datamart that
included the nifty custom joins that comes with the .oce for Hyperion
queries?"

Linda Flicker

Sr. Datamart Business Analyst

State Controller's Division-SARS