[Datamart-News] Intermediate training manual update

WALLACE Aaron * EGS aaron.wallace at state.or.us
Mon Feb 11 16:38:28 PST 2013

Datamart users,

The manual for the 'Datamart & Hyperion: A Cut Above' course has been updated. Normally, I do not send a message alerting users of alterations because the average change is very small; however, this update was very extensive.

Over the past year, I have gathered lots of great suggestions from users on how to improve my course. I have taken these ideas and improved upon an already great product.

Please, feel free to view the update manual, in pdf form, on our website. (http://cms.oregon.egov.com/DAS/EGS/FBS/Pages/datamart.aspx#Datamart_Training)

I would like to thank everyone for their helpful suggestions and welcome more, in the future.

Thanks,
Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst
Department of Administrative Services
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published