[Datamart-News] Datamart SFMA archive status (update)

WALLACE Aaron * DAS Aaron.WALLACE at oregon.gov
Mon Apr 6 15:17:56 PDT 2020

Datamart users,

I wanted to let everyone know that the financial archive has been re-scheduled for May 1.  Based on this, the SFMS Datamart will be unavailable on Monday May 4, as we reload the data.

The OSPS Datamart will still be available, there is no change to it.

Thanks for your understanding,
Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst