[Datamart-News] OBIEE update

WALLACE Aaron * DAS Aaron.WALLACE at oregon.gov
Thu Aug 6 17:25:49 PDT 2020

Datamart users,

I hope you are all getting excited to use the new OBIEE query tool. We are in phase 1 of the rollout plan. The first four agencies (107, 123, 440 and 629) are starting to obtain OBIEE security access and looking to attend training.

I want to apologize for the delay in providing users with OBIEE security. There has been an overwhelming response and System Security has become backlogged. We will be providing additional support to System Security to help with this demand.

Here are a few items of note to remember.

1.       Agency Security Officers (ASO) need to provide SARS System Security with an updated form to allow them to request OBIEE security. This is a decision from SARS and is required.

2.       Please submit OBIEE security requests two weeks prior to your scheduled training.

3.       Training is required.

4.       Once you obtain security access, make sure you can log into the production environment (https://obi.das.oregon.gov:9503/analytics/), prior to training.

5.       We are currently working on an iLearn interactive training, which I hope to have out by September.

6.       Any questions surrounding OBIEE should be sent to the Datamart.Support at oregon.gov<mailto:Datamart.Support at oregon.gov> inbox.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst