[DLCD_FederalConsistency] POSTPONED: Public Comment Period for Jordan Cove Energy Project and Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline

Oregon Federal Consistency email listserv dlcd_federalconsistency at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Jun 17 12:28:15 PDT 2019

Hello-
This is a courtesy email to let interested parties know that the opportunity to comment on whether the proposed project is consistent with the enforceable policies of the coastal management program has been temporarily postponed in order to gather additional information on proposed changes to the project including the FERC's preferred routing alternatives in the Draft Environmental Impact Statement<https://www.ferc.gov/industries/gas/enviro/eis/2019/03-29-19-DEIS.asp>.

We anticipate posting the public comment period in approximately 2 weeks and the duration of the comment period will be 60 days.

DLCD would like to have all relevant information for the proposed project to match the federal permit/licenses processes going through federal consistency review. Thanks for your understanding.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D52508.228B7AB0]

Elizabeth Ruther
Coastal State-Federal Relations Coordinator | OCMP
Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development
635 Capitol Street NE, Suite 150 | Salem, OR 97301-2540
Direct: 503-934-0029 | Cell: 971-239-9460 | Main: 503-373-0050
elizabeth.j.ruther at state.or.us<mailto:elizabeth.j.ruther at state.or.us> | www.oregon.gov/LCD<http://www.oregon.gov/LCD>

I am generally in Salem Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; working out of the Portland office on Monday and Friday.