[DLCD_OceanPolicy] new doc

Ocean Policy Advisory Council dlcd_oceanpolicy at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Apr 20 11:30:38 PDT 2011

One of our helpful public discovered that the first of the 2 links for the Oregon Marinemap website that were imbedded in the Citizens Guide to the TSP was not correct and did not work.  I've fixed it so that it will work if you click on it.  Attached is a new version with the correction.  Thanks

Paul Klarin | Marine Program Coordinator
Coastal Division
Oregon Dept. of Land Conservation and Development
635 Capitol Street NE, Suite 150 | Salem, OR  97301-2540
Office: (503) 373-0050 ext. 249 | Cell: (503) 428-0510 | Fax: (503) 378-6033
paul.klarin at state.or.us<mailto:paul.klarin at state.or.us> | www.oregon.gov/LCD<http://www.oregon.gov/LCD>