[DLCD_OceanPolicy] Reminder: OSU/OPAC Coastal Resilience Presentation

Ocean Policy Advisory Council dlcd_oceanpolicy at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Fri Jun 9 09:55:35 PDT 2017

June 9, 2017

Apologies for cross-posting, but I wanted to send out a quick reminder about the study presentation on Monday, June 12, 2017.  See the email text below for more information.

Thanks,
Andy

Andy Lanier | Marine Affairs Coordinator
Oregon Coastal Management Program
Oregon Dept. of Land Conservation and Development
635 Capitol Street NE, Suite 150 | Salem, OR 97301-2540