[DV_listserv] 2 questions

Domestic Violence issues dv_listserv at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Aug 9 16:23:04 PDT 2010

Good Afternoon, All:

I have two questions posed by a DDA in one of our counties. If you could
take time to answer them (if you know the answers), I'd appreciate it:

1) Which Batterers Intervention Programs are being used by your
office/county?

2) Does your county offer/allow supervised probation for defendants
convicted of misdemeanor DV crimes?

Thank you very much,

Erin

**Reply directly to me, please. I'll compile the information and send it
back out on the listserv.

*****CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.