[ELMS] HRSD statewide courses - new registration system coming Monday October 6th!

Enterprise Learning Management System Announcements elms at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Thu Oct 2 12:33:55 PDT 2008

To:  Training Partners

RE:  HRSD Course Registration

We are very excited to announce that all HRSD statewide course
registrations will soon be processed in iLearnOregon - state governments
learning community. To do that, we will take down our existing
registration system on Friday October 3rd at 8a. The new system will be
available for NEW registrations on Monday October 6th.

TIPS

*         All current HRSD course registrants do not have to register
again. If a registration notice regarding an existing HRSD statewide
course has been received, no further action is required.

*         When the new system is ready on Monday, NEW registrants will
complete the iLearnOregon Quick Start Tutorial. This is critical as it
explains how first time users create an iLearnOregon user profile and
register for a course. The tutorial will take approximately 15 minutes.

*         If NEW registrants have already accessed iLearnOregon prior to
October 6th, there is no need to create a user profile.

Attached are the tutorial and job-aid. These will also be available on
the new web-site starting Monday October 6th.

iLearnOregon Quick Start Tutorial:

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/HR/docs/e-lms/iLearnOregon_tutorial.swf

Please distribute this email as necessary. If you have any questions,
please contact Jeff Vidal at 503-378-6329, or email elms at state.or.us.

Thank you!

Theme Grenz

iLearnOregon Project Manager

DAS/HRSD - Training and Development Services

W 503-378-6213|C 503-729-2303|F 503-378-5731

iLearnOregon - State Government's Learning Community
<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/HR/e-lms.shtml>