iLearnOregon FW: How to Use This Free Screencasting Tool forE-Learning

iLearnOregon System Announcements elms at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Tue Sep 1 10:34:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

Well, I seem to already registered but I can't remember my user name or password.  The link to use for that information doesn't seem to be working.  Can you send me a link to obtain the information?
Thank you!

Gabriela Downey,
Employee Services Manager
Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries
800 NE Oregon St., Suite 1045
Portland, OR  97232-2180
971-673-0783  (Office)
971-673-1383  (confidential fax)

>>> iLearnOregon System Announcements <elms at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> 9/1/2009 7:57:22 AM >>>

All!

For those of you using Articulate for your SCORM course authoring tool - you now have access to a FREE screencasting tool!

If you are using Articulate and have not subscribed to Tom's blog, I would recommend it highly.

This and more eLearning resources can be found at the eLearning Resource Center -  https://oregon.jivesoftware.com/community/forall/elearning. Hope to see you in there soon!

Theme Grenz
iLearnOregon Project Manager
DAS/HRSD - Training and Development Services
W 503-378-6213|C 503-729-2303|F 503-378-5731