[Erate] A Question from Theresa Wilhelm at Centrall Linn

Kat Beebee kat at katbeebee.com
Thu Feb 24 11:08:11 PST 2011

We block Facebook on for all students.  We give staff the ability to
override the filter for any category.  We do make them do an override for
Facebook and block it their staff policy.

However, we are the only ones in Solano County that offers a staff override.
All others block social networking sites.

Best,

Kat

Kat Beebee

Information Technology Services