[Erate] Thanks for your responses

Randy Trummer rtrummer at lesd.k12.or.us
Mon Feb 28 13:04:53 PST 2011

Hi Theresa:

I'm just curious if you were able to glean the primary motivation behind
blocking Facebook to students.   There's no shortage of support around
using FB for instruction, yet most Oregon K12 blocks it.   Is it
possible/probable that most common reason to utilize a filtering system
on FB is to mitigate student supervision?

Randy Trummer
Lane ESD