[esd-dir] OSL&P: 2010-11 NASDSE Professional Development Series
laura.allran at state.or.us
Mon Mar 14 08:13:20 PDT 2011
TO: All District and ESD Special Education Directors
The message below is being forwarded to you on behalf of:
Nancy Latini, PhD
Student Learning & Partnerships
March 14, 2011
RE: 2010-11 NASDSE Professional Development Series
The next session of the 2010-2011 NASDSE Satellite Series, Common Core Standards: What They Mean for States and Schools, will be available online 24/7 beginning Wednesday, March 16, 2011 after 10 a.m. PT.
The conference will be accessible using a new web-delivery system and all conferences in the 2010-2011 will be accessible using the following directions:
* Open your web browser to http://pd.nasdse.org/.
* Click on the conference you would like to view.
* You will be taken to a screen that asks for an access code.
* The access code will not change throughout the series.
Oregon's access code is: 1011oregon5
This login provides access to the online conference viewing page where all related PowerPoint presentations and resources will be available for download by individual viewers.
Key features to note:
* The new web-delivery system features full-text searchable knowledge base to allow you to search for key concepts throughout the conference.
* All PowerPoints and background documents will be available for download on the conference page, as well as the ODE website.
* Both the web and DVD versions of the conference utilize verbatim transcription and captioning.
Remember that because the conference is a subscription service, the access information is no longer available directly on the ODE website at anytime. This information must remain within the state and should not be posted on public websites.
The Department will continue to provide DVD copies of the broadcasts for rebroadcast and/or dissemination by ESDs and schools. Should you require further assistance or information, please contact Stella Brown at 503.947.5643, or by email at stella.brown at state.or.us<mailto:stella.brown at state.or.us>.
If you have any difficulty opening the above links, please contact Laura Allran at laura.allran at state.or.us<mailto:laura.allran at state.or.us> or 503-947-5674.
Messages to and from this e-mail address may be made available to the public under Oregon law.
===========End of Message============
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESD-dir