[Evac-Net] Follow up to Crossing Guard Training
NIES Robert A * DAS RISK
Robert.A.Nies at state.or.us
Wed Apr 20 13:45:56 PDT 2005
On April 7, some of your people and I met with Dave White for CG
training for building evacuation. There were several items I followed up
on. Here's what I learned.
DAS State Services
ODOT's "traffic control" Contact is Jan Gipson at 503-986-3573. Jan is
willing to respond to any specific question you may have related to
controlling traffic at your location.
Crossing Guard Products:
Dave White recommends these products to help us more safely cross
streets. This applies to building evacuees that cross "busier" Salem
streets. You can obtain the products at Public Works Supply, located in
Donald, Oregon. The phone number is 1-503-678-2981. Though I spoke with
Jim, anyone there can help.
* Class 2 silver retro-reflective light-weight lime-green vests,
with Velcro closure but no pocket, cost: $12 (The mesh one is part #
V30; the solid polyester one is part # V50).
* Class 2 silver retro-reflective lime-green vests, with zipper
and inner pocket, cost: $15 (don't have the part number).
* Non-reflective rollup stop sign, cost: $46 (Part # NR183).
* Retro-reflective rollup stop sign, cost: $76 (Part # RF183).
* Non-reflective traffic cone, 3 lbs, 18", cost: $4.60 (Part #
* Reflective traffic cone, 3 lbs, 18"- same used by City of Salem,
cost: $7.85 (Part # RC45015R3M6).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Evac-Net