[FIT] OGIC Agenda and review materials

SMITH Cy * CIO cy.smith at state.or.us
Sat Mar 15 14:16:47 PDT 2014

The March OGIC meeting is this Wednesday, March 19, 10:30-Noon at 155 Cottage St. NE, Salem, Conference Room A.  I sent an announcement a couple weeks ago.

The OGIC draft agenda is posted here:  http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/Pages/ogic/ogic_meetings.aspx

I left the Data Sharing Status Report from last meeting at this same page, since we'll be talking about data sharing again at this meeting.  We also posted a presentation that will be presented at this meeting on Framework program status.

The minutes from the last meeting are here:  http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/ogic/docs/2013/OGIC_Minutes_12-18-2013_Draft.pdf
I've received a couple of corrections which I'll make after this meeting.

cy

Cy Smith, GISP, State GIO
DAS/CIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
Past President, Urban Regional Info. Systems Association (URISA)
Past President, National States Geographic Info. Council (NSGIC)
Past Chair, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)
(503) 378-6066, http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>