[FIT] '15-'17 Framework Funding - March 17th RFP Review meeting

DENOUDEN Bob * DAS Bob.DENOUDEN at oregon.gov
Wed Mar 11 15:53:29 PDT 2015

Next Tuesday, March 17th, 1:00pm - 3:00pm there will be an optional meeting for those who wish to learn more about the 2015-17 Framework Funding Process.  We will meet at DAS West, 155 Cottage St NE, in Conference Room B.  I will go over the proposal template and review process dates, but mostly it will be an opportunity to ask questions about the program.  The funding program is being run the same as it was in 2013-15 so if you are already familiar with the program and have no questions you can skip this event.  An iLinc session will be available at:

Join: https://oregonconnect.ilinc.com/join/mjvwvpz

Primary Dial-In: 1-888-450-5996
Passcode: 692022

The 2015 - 2017 Framework Funding Program documents:
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/pages/fit/fit.aspx

Direct link to documents:
Program document: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/fit/docs/FIT_funding_program_2015-17.pdf
Proposal template: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/fit/docs/FIT_funding_proposal_template.docx

Bob DenOuden, GISP
Oregon GIS Framework Coordinator
DAS/CIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
155 Cottage St. NE, 4th Floor
Salem, OR 97301
office: (503) 378-3157 cell: (503) 428-4892

http://gis.oregon.gov<http://gis.oregon.gov/>