[gis_info] NW GIS User Conference - only one week of early registration remaining

Butterfield,Bart bbutterfield at idfg.idaho.gov
Sat Sep 13 11:39:14 PDT 2008

<http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/nwgis08/userfiles/image/resources/lo
ngscream3.png>

October 20 - 24, 2008

!! Only one week remaining to register early for the 2008 NW GIS User
Conference !!

Friday, September 19, is the last day that you can register early
<http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/nwgis08/pub.aspx?id=register> and
receive the reduced conference rate. In addition to getting the reduced
rate, we will assess our registrations at that point to determine if
adjustments need to be made to the conference schedule.

New Friday Keynote Speaker

Bern Szukalski
<http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/nwgis08/pub.aspx?id=keynotes> will
be our Friday keynote speaker. Bern is a Senior Product Manager and
Technology Evangelist at ESRI. His work focuses on GIS visualization and
collaboration via the Web.

Pre-Conference Workshops

There is still room in the pre-conference workshops
<http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/nwgis08/pub.aspx?id=workshops> .
This is a great opportunity to pick-up ESRI training at a much reduced
cost.

User Presentations and Posters

There is also still room to submit a user presentation
<http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/nwgis08/pub.aspx?id=callforpresentat
ions> or poster
<http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/nwgis08/pub.aspx?id=posters> . This
is your chance to share your work and learn what others are doing with
GIS from across the Pacific Northwest.

Hurry and register now
<http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/nwgis08/pub.aspx?id=register> before
early registration expires. Full conference information and registration
materials are available on the conference Web site
<http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/ifwis/nwgis08/default.aspx> .

We hope to see you in Sun Valley.