[gis_info] ArcServer with Flex

Dorothy Mortenson mortendc at wrd.state.or.us
Tue Aug 18 13:28:33 PDT 2009

 Hello GIS Developers of ArcServer,

OWRD is starting to develop web applications using ArcServer with Flex. We are not completely sold on it yet. We would like to find out what other agencies are using and if there is any hope of coordination of efforts.

I am interested to know 1) if others are using Flex, or if they prefer some of the other choices, and 2) if there is an interest in coordinating efforts. For example, if several of us were using flex, perhaps we can talk about a coding style or strategy that would allow us to share components or widgets.

I've made a very simple survey (4 questions) on Survey Monkey to help coordinate your answers.  Please take a moment to complete.

Quick Survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2f0_2bkM6n77erCkjm2iMvbeQ_3d_3d

Thank you.
Dorothy