[gis_info] 13th GIS Standards Forum - Final reminder for lunch

HILL Milton E * EISPD GEO milton.e.hill at state.or.us
Fri Nov 5 07:20:12 PDT 2010

Good Morning Everyone!

This is your last reminder to let me know if you want lunch.

Noon today (11/5/10) is the deadline.

If you've already responded and received a confirmation from me then no
further action is required on your part.

We'll have coffee and tea available beginning at 9:30 on Wednesday so
feel free to show up a little early and visit with friends or meet some
new ones!

Milt

-------------------------------------

Announcing the 13th GIS Standards Forum

Wednesday, November 10th, 2010

10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Salem Conference Center

200 Commercial Street SE

Salem, Oregon 97301

www.salemconferencecenter.org <http://www.salemconferencecenter.org/>

Preliminary Topics:

- Fish Passage Barrier Data Standard (minor revision)

- Fish Habitat Distribution Data Standard (major revision, discussion)

- Oregon Water & Monitoring Well Data Standard (review of draft,
discussion)

- LiDAR Data Standard (presentation, call for endorsement)

- Aerial Imagery Index Data Standard (presentation, call for
endorsement)

Lunch (provided) - Lunch Meeting: Transportation Framework Meeting

- Oregon's Metadata Standard (presentation, facilitated discussion)

- Web Map Services Data Standards? (panel discussion)

Lunch:

Lunch will be provided. Please RVSP via email and let me know.
(Vegetarian option available by request).

The deadline for lunch requests is noon Friday, November 5th.

Information about past Forums:
http://gis.oregon.gov/DAS/EISPD/GEO/standards/standards.shtml#GIS_Standa
rds_Forums

Oregon GIS data standards: