[gis_info] Survey: What are the Most Important GIS Functions?

Anderson Sandes andersonsandes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 08:10:16 PST 2010

Dear Colleagues:

Prof. Dr. Daniel P. Ames, project manager of MapWindow, and I are interested
in identifying the most important functions that any GIS software should
possess. As such, we have created a list of important GIS functions. We are
hoping that you will analyze this list and rate each GIS function according
to its importance.

Please click here to take this important
survey.<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TDZNHKG>

Alternative link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TDZNHKG

Your participation is very important!

Sincerely,