[gis_info] Job Opportunity at Seattle Public Utilities

Arnone, Harvey Harvey.Arnone at seattle.gov
Mon Apr 25 16:50:54 PDT 2011

Seattle Public Utilities is currently advertising a GIS Analyst/Developer position.  This is advertised on the Seattle.gov web site now, as well as the URISA website, GIS Jobs Clearing house, Seattle Times, and a few others. If you know any qualified GIS Developers who are looking for work, please direct them to:  www.seattle.gov/jobs<http://www.seattle.gov/jobs>

In about a week we expect to be posting a second GIS Analyst/Developer position.  This second one will be a higher-level position, classified as a Senior GIS Analyst/Developer.   We will be advertising in the same places as the current job ad.

Thanks

Harvey Arnone
Supervisor of GIS Applications
Seattle Public Utilities