[gis_info] FW: job - deadline January 7

BRAGG John john.bragg at state.or.us
Tue Jan 4 08:46:10 PST 2011

John
john.bragg at state.or.us
(541) 888.5558 ext 29
-----Original Message-----
From: GRAYBILL Mike
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 8:25 AM
To: allss at dsl.state.or.us
Subject: FW: job - deadline January 7

Hi Folks

Know any GIS types looking for work in the Seattle Area?

Michael Graybill
Manager
South Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
PO Box 5417
Charleston, OR  97420 USA

Office 541-888-5558 x 24
FAX 541-888-5559
Mobile 541-294-0983

mike.graybill at state.or.us
www.southsloughestuary.org
http://www.friendsofsouthsloughreserve.org/

The mission of South Slough is to improve the understanding and
management of estuaries and coastal watersheds.