[gis_info] FW: Intermountain GIS Users' Conference

SMITH Cy * EISPD GEO cy.smith at state.or.us
Fri Jan 7 16:29:06 PST 2011

Hi folks, please take note of the upcoming conference below.  Please
forward to other listservers as appropriate.  Thanks!

cy

Cy Smith, Statewide GIS Coordinator

DAS/EISPD Geospatial Enterprise Office

President, Urban/Regional Info Sys Assoc. (URISA)

Delegate, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)

Past President, Natl. States Geographic Info. Council (NSGIC)

503-378-6066          http://gis.oregon.gov