[gis_info] Call for Workshop Presenters

Heather Glock Hglock at esri.com
Fri Jan 14 09:36:04 PST 2011

2011 Washington GIS Conference
Mapping Washington's Future!
May 9th-11th, 2011

The planning committee for the 2011 Washington GIS Conference is busy
developing another standout annual conference. At this time we are
seeking workshop presenters and invite you to submit a proposal to
conduct a workshop for WAURISA members and the Washington GIS community
at large in 2011. For details go to
http://www.waurisa.org/conferences/2011/Call_for_Workshop_Presenters_201
1.pdf

Call for papers and vendor information will be broadcast shortly.

We'd love to hear your ideas! If you have conference suggestions please
contact the planning committee at 2011WAGISConference at waurisa.org.

Heather Glock, Regional Government Sales | Washington & Oregon

Esri | 606 Columbia St NW | Suite 300 | Olympia, WA 98501| www.esri.com
<http://www.esri.com/>

Office: 360-754-4727 x8948 | Cell: 360-633-5289 | Email: hglock at esri.com
<mailto:hglock at esri.com>