[gis_info] Irrigation and Water Control Districts

Dan Fleishman DFleishman at ci.stayton.or.us
Mon Jan 31 16:24:18 PST 2011

I am trying to put together some data on the relationship between water
control and irrigation district boundaries and cities and their urban
growth boundaries.  I have been looking for a source of statewide data
on these districts and not been successful.  My county has layer
available, but I hoping to not have to piece 30+ sources together.  Is
anyone aware of a single source of this information for the state of
Oregon?

Thanks.

Dan  Fleishman

Director of Planning and Development