[gis_info] Open Source GIS Unconference next week

percy percyd at pdx.edu
Tue Mar 22 17:43:09 PDT 2011

Hello fellow GIS'ers!

Next week is our second annual Open Source GIS Unconference sponsored by
PDX-OSGEO (the local chapter of OSGEO and an OR-URISA special interest
group), and PSU Geology:
http://pdxgeounconference11.eventbrite.com/

The event immediately follows the annual GIS in Action conference:
http://www.orurisa.org/GIS_In_Action

Please register at the eventbite link so we know how much coffee to
order :-)
And please bring ideas to present to this participatory event! Though we
encourage you to attend just to find out what's happening in this
rapidly evolving domain.

Admission is free. See you there, please say "hi"!

Cheers,
Percy

--
David Percy