[gis_info] Redistricting shapefiles ect.

Coffey Wayne wayne.coffey at state.or.us
Wed May 18 12:03:50 PDT 2011

We have updated the Oregon Redistricting website to include Option I and Option II demographic tables and shapefiles.

Please keep in mind that these do not represent final plans, they are preliminary proposals submitted by redistricting committee members and developed in a variety of redistricting software applications including: AutoBound, Maptitude and Borderline. Committee services technical staff have not validated the plans for contiguity or population balance at this time.

Testimony is still being taken at this time.

http://www.leg.state.or.us/redistricting/

Wayne  Coffey
Technical Coordinator for Redistricting - GIS
State of Oregon, Legislative Administration-Committee Services