[gis_info] 14th GIS Standards Forum - Last call for lunch!
HILL Milton E * EISPD GEO
milton.e.hill at state.or.us
Wed Oct 19 19:37:13 PDT 2011
The Forum is next Thursday!
If you're planning to attend and want a lunch you need to let me know
by12:00pm this Friday, October 21st. All you need to do is send a quick
email to milton.e.hill at state.or.us.
If you've already replied to the RSVP you should have received a
confirmation. Unsure?Just let me know.
14th GIS Standards Forum
Thursday, October 27th, 2011
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Salem Conference Center
200 Commercial Street SE
Lunch provided, RSVP requested by Wednesday, October 19th
* Welcome (beverages)
* Final review of The Oregon Water and Monitoring Well Data
* Initial presentation of The Oregon Landslide Data Standard
* ODOT and Oregon Spatial Data Library Transportation Portal -
Demo and Scoping
* Lunch (provided) and Transportation Framework Implementation
* Initial presentation of the Framework Data Services Standard
* Discussion of revisions to the existing Oregon Hydrography
* Addressing and Address Point Data Workshop
Information about past Forums:
Oregon GIS data standards:
Milt Hill, GISP
DAS/Geospatial Enterprise Office
955 Center St. NE, Rm 470
Salem, OR 97301
milton.e.hill at state.or.us <BLOCKED::mailto:milton.e.hill at state.or.us>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gis_info