[gis_info] 15th GIS Standards Forum - Reminder and Agenda

HILL Milton E * CIO milton.e.hill at state.or.us
Thu Aug 16 09:19:00 PDT 2012

It's only a couple of weeks until the Forum, remember to let my know if you'll be attending so that I have an accurate head count for lunch.

15th GIS Standards Forum
Wednesday, September 5th
9:00am - 3:00pm
Chemeketa Center for Business & Industry
626 High St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
http://www.chemeketa.edu/busprofession/ccbi/

Agenda:
9:00am: Welcome, Introductions and beverages
 - Overview of revisions to the Oregon Geospatial Standards Development Guidelines (OGIC endorsed March, 2012)
- Report from the Framework Services Work Group
- Preliminary report from the Shoreline Work Group
- The Oregon Cadastral Data Exchange Standard v.3.0 (amendment)
10:20am - 10:40am: Break
- The Oregon Hydrography Data Standard v.2.0 (amendment)
- The Oregon Landslide Data Standard v.1.0 (new)
- Report from the Metadata Standard Work Group
12:00pm - 1:30pm: Lunch (provided) and Transportation FIT Meeting
- The Oregon Geospatial Data Addressing Standard (amendment) and Address Points Project
2:15pm - 2:30pm: Break
- The Oregon Geospatial Data Addressing Standard (amendment) and Address Points Project (continued)
3:00pm: Adjourn

Links to documents:
Oregon Geospatial Standards Development Guidelines: http://gis.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/standards/docs/fit_standard_development_process-v1.1.pdf
The Oregon Cadastral Data Exchange Standard v.3.0: http://gis.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/standards/docs/DraftCadastralStandardv3.0.pdf
The Oregon Hydrography Data Standard v.2.0: http://gis.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/fit/hydrography/docs/orhydrostandard_v2_draft.pdf
The Oregon Landslide Data Standard v.1.0: http://gis.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/fit/hazards/docs/orlandslidedatastandard_v1_d3_finaldraftstandard.pdf

Lunch will be provided, RSVP requested by 4:00pm Monday, August 27th
(special dietary needs can be accommodated for with advance notice)

Milt Hill, GISP
Framework Coordinator
DAS/Geospatial Enterprise Office
503-507-5838
http://gis.oregon.gov
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published