[gis_info] Statewide Address Point Repository update

SMITH Cy * CIO cy.smith at state.or.us
Wed Dec 19 09:06:51 PST 2012

GEO has been working toward the development of a Statewide Address Point Repository for about a year now.  We've been meeting with lots of folks around the state who would be involved in developing and maintaining such a repository to gauge the feasibility of moving forward and to better define the scope of such a project.  We have a project update posted at the link below.  We are finalizing a formal project charter now, as well as drafting a more formal project plan.  When those two documents are completed, they will also be posted on the website.

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CIO/GEO/fit/preparedness/docs/Oregon%20Address%20Point%20Project%20status%20V2-20121214.pdf

cy

Cy Smith, GISP, Oregon State GIO
DAS/CIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
Secretary, Coalition of Geospatial Organizations (COGO)
Past President, Urban & Regional Info Sys Assoc (URISA)
Past President, Natl States Geographic Info Council (NSGIC)
503-378-6066          http://gis.oregon.gov