[gis_info] Inappropriate email

John Schaeffer john at junipergis.com
Wed May 16 08:08:09 PDT 2012

Hi,

I did think the emails Ian mentioned were a bit over the top, but would like
to see this list kept open for some advertising, but it should be brief and
to the point. When my company, Juniper GIS, offers classes, I think this is
useful information and a service to members, but I purposely keep it brief
with a link to more information, and rarely advertise the same offering
twice. And I think that the subject line should be very explicit about the
email, so people can easily decide when to use the Delete key.

thanks

John Schaeffer, GISP, CTT+, CTP

Juniper GIS

541-389-6225  cell: 541-390-4996