[gis_info] Inappropriate email

Erik Fernandez ef at oregonwild.org
Wed May 16 08:48:01 PDT 2012

Those specific emails actually just got filtered into my spam mail so I got
off easy. I am also pretty quick on the delete key if it's not looking
relevant. Maybe someone can just let Andrew Clark know that we got the
point and need no additional postings and we can be done with it. If it's
not a recurring problem(disclaimer I haven't kept close enough track to
know if it's happened before) then it seems it might not be necessary to
come up with a revised purpose statement given some of the grey areas of
what's useful and not.
my two cents,
Erik

--
Erik Fernandez
Wilderness Coordinator

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Wild/105124331915><http://twitter.com/oregonwild>

Protecting Oregon's wildlands, wildlife, and waters as an enduring legacy
since 1974.