[gis_info] Planning Workgroup of the Admin Boundaries FIT

Ewart, Gail gail.ewart at state.or.us
Thu May 31 09:41:37 PDT 2012

Hi, Everyone

As you have learned in a previous announcement, a Planning Workgroup is forming to tackle standards and Framework development and stewardship for Zoning and Comprehensive Plan Maps, along with documenting stewardship for the UGB Framework. Several of you have stepped forward to work on these important GIS elements. We have good representation from small and larger cities, but no one working for county government has expressed an interest; ditto for tribes. If you work for a county or a tribe and would like to help bring these Framework elements to reality, please email or call me within the next few days. We'll soon be setting our first meeting and will arrange methods of participation that do not require you to travel.

I look forward to rounding out the workgroup and beginning the work.

Regards,

Gail M. Ewart, GISP | Information Management Project Coordinator
Director's Office
Oregon Dept of Land Conservation and Development
635 Capitol Street NE, Suite 150 | Salem, OR 97301-2540
Office: 503-373-0050 x266 | Fax: 503-378-6033
gail.ewart at state.or.us<mailto:gail.ewart at state.or.us> | www.oregon.gov/LCD<http://www.oregon.gov/LCD>