[gis_info] Censorship

Jim mrnewdaddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:05:55 PDT 2012

I however feel both ways, I see government at all levels within the GIS
discipline having multiple meetings and training opportunities about things
that already have closed doors.  Linear referencing, modeling, geometric
networks, topologies, etc.. this has already been hashed out.  The only new
thing is where to find the tools in the newest update.  There is tremendous
misinformation about how or if sharing is actually taken place.  My point
of view and opinion is very much GIS orientated and at the citizen level.
The thing that the State cannot do is limit participation at the citizen
level.  I don't mind going to court about it nor sending feedback to the
Secretary of State.  Bring it!

Get Up Stand Up, Fight for Your Right!

Jim