[gis_info] Being Unpopular but doing the right thing

Jim mrnewdaddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:46:00 PDT 2012

As I expected I am becoming unpopular, shucks-this almost hurts my feelings.

The fact is that I expect this reaction, furthermore the very same folks
trying to expell me are the ones enjoying a day or partial day off from
work to go to an unnecessary meeting, (indirect costs always higher than
direct costs) thinking that more than 60% of members to this list are
government folks, and are lurking to find the next meeting to attend. Stop
the waste on the backs of taxpayers, both struggling, underemployed, and
unemployed!!!  Private Sector move in!!

Jim