[gis_info] Being Unpopular but doing the right thing

Jim mrnewdaddy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 21:35:36 PDT 2012

Allison,

I'm not as bitter as you might think.  Simply, I have just woke up to
what's going on.  Most folks new to GIS find it as a stepping stone to
something else after a short time.  It is not an occupation, well some
folks think it is, it is rather a discipline.  You can download QGIS at
home for free and learn what you need to in two weeks, differently but in
the same way as your expensive college education.

For me I'm doing very well I just need to work for two weeks out of the
month, depending.  Everybody else has to put in 40hrs a week to get by and
pay on their student loans.

Jim