[gis_info] FW: NASA Panel - Needs URISA member input

SMITH Cy * CIO cy.smith at state.or.us
Thu Mar 28 14:32:02 PDT 2013

Please see the message below, seeking input on a NASA study related to remotely sensed imagery data.  I should have sent this out earlier, my apologies.  Input is needed in the next few days, if you use any of the NASA imagery data in the list at the bottom of the message.

cy

Cy Smith, GISP, Oregon State GIO
DAS/CIO Geospatial Enterprise Office
Past President, Urban & Regional Info Sys Assoc (URISA)
Past President, Natl States Geographic Info Council (NSGIC)
503-378-6066          http://gis.oregon.gov