[gis_info] Soliciting interviewees re: Government and OpenStreetMap

Juston Manville jmanville at beavertonoregon.gov
Thu May 16 09:32:22 PDT 2013

I will do it.

In short authoritative data... We maintain streets for operations and asset management. Primary keys and integrations with IT systems essential to our business.

Juston Manville
GIS Manager
Phone:  (503) 350-4002
E-Mail:  jmanville at beavertonoregon.gov

"The more mature your spatial integration the greater value you realize from spatial investments."