[gis_info] GIS Analyst Position at PacifiCorp

Gronli, Patrick Patrick.Gronli at pacificorp.com
Thu Nov 7 13:12:35 PST 2013

Hello-

We currently have an opening for a GIS Analyst in our Portland, Oregon office.  Can you please post this opportunity to the forum?  Please let me know if you need additional information or if there is another format needed for this request.

Thanks,
Patrick

Patrick Gronli | Supervisor GIS Solutions | PacifiCorp
825 NE Multnomah | LCT-17 | Portland, OR  97232 |