[gis_info] Programming ArcGIS 10.1 with Python Workshop - Portland - Feb 4th-6th

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Fri Nov 8 08:56:45 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Our Nov 18th-20th session of this class in Seattle has SOLD OUT.  However,
we will be holding a new session Feb 4th-6th in Portland, OR.  Details are
below.

Programming ArcGIS 10.1 with Python Workshop

Course modules include:

*	Fundamentals of the Python Language for ArcGIS
*	Writing Basic Geoprocessing Scripts with ArcPy
*	Managing Map Documents and Layers
*	Finding and Fixing Broken Data Links
*	Automating Map Production and Printing
*	Executing Geoprocessing Tools from Scripts
*	Creating Custom Geoprocessing Tools
*	Querying and Selecting Data
*	Using the Arcpy Data Access Module to Select, Insert, and Update
Geographic Data and Tables
*	Listing and Describing GIS Data
*	Customizing the ArcGIS Interface with Add-Ins
*	Error Handling and Troubleshooting
*	Automating Python Scripts
*	5 Things Every GIS Programmer Should Know How to Do with Python

Only 10 Seats Available
Based on my book "Programming ArcGIS 10.1 with Python Cookbook" published by
Packt Publishing
Feb 4th - 6th
http://www.geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog
<http://www.geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&view=node&id
=117%3Aprogramming-arcgis-10-1-with-python-workshop&Itemid=117>
&view=node&id=117%3Aprogramming-arcgis-10-1-with-python-workshop&Itemid=117

Thanks,

Eric Pimpler