[gis_info] Oregon parcel data

Erik Fernandez ef at oregonwild.org
Tue Apr 1 15:08:29 PDT 2014

Some counties have their data posted online, other counties will charge for
it, others will provide it but it's not posted. Each seems to be different.
I vaguely recall seeing something more statewide but I recall it didn't
have the attribute data you're looking for. Good luck.

--
Erik Fernandez
Wilderness Coordinator

[image: https://www.facebook.com/OregonWild]<https://www.facebook.com/OregonWild>
[image: https://twitter.com/OregonWild] <https://twitter.com/OregonWild>

Celebrating 40 years of protecting Oregon's wildlands, wildlife, and waters
as an enduring legacy for future generations. Help us celebrate at
www.oregonwild.org/2014. <http://www.oregonwild.org/wilderness2014>