[gis_info] FW: Tribal boundaries GIS data layer

Benjamin HARPER benjamin.harper at multco.us
Wed Aug 6 07:00:00 PDT 2014

Thanks to everyone!
>From these responses, I'm confident I can get what I'm after. A few of you
asked if I could be more specific, as in whether I was speaking to
ancestral lands, trusts, BIA lands or reservations. This was a search for
some folks in our Health Dept, and I've got enough information to help them
along. I suspect the Census will be strongly considered, but having other
sources available will do no wrong.

Benjamin Harper | GIS Analyst | Multnomah County IT | (503) 988-3110